Here's what we've booked for 2021. Will you be there too? Contact us!
- This event has passed.
Camp Verde, AZ
May 28 - June 4
The temperate year-round climate and several attractions and recreational opportunities available make Camp Verde one of Arizona’s premier tourist destinations. Less than an hour away from Arizona’s capital, Phoenix, Camp Verde is filled with several outdoor and indoor activities such as:
- The areas rich history at Fort Verde State Historic Park
- The Montezuma Castle National Monument
- The Verde Valley Archaeology Center
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Fossil Creek Wilderness
- Out of Africa Wildlife Park
- Clear Creek Vineyard & Winery
- The Verde River Greenway
- Dead Horse Ranch State Park
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Gold King Mine & Ghost Town
- The Verde Canyon Railroad
- Sedona Scenic Drives.